| Jun 11 2010, 12:53 PM | PrintUnstable Tracking: some good tips
Quality of tracking is affected by many conditions:
- Light Conditions: marker must be visible and well illuminated by a diffuse and uniform light. Possibly use daylight and avoid fluorescent lights
- Contrast: marker tracker must be completely visible and distinguisced from the environment. Marker tracker needs at least 1cm of white border around the black symbol.
- Planar: Tracker must be planar
- Quality: the printout of marker must be of good quality, especially when using texture trackers.
- Camera resolution: Use camera at highest possible resolution and frame rate. Minimum suggested Framerate is 25fps and resolution is 640x480
- Marker dimension: Use marker with a proper fisical dimension, relative to the camera shot. A Marker seen in the video camera should not be smaller than 15-20% of the camera resolution.
- Marker material: Use opaque, non reflective paper in marker production.
- Interlaced video: Interlaced video reduces quality of tracking. Use LinceoVR's de-interlace filter, or use at least the half tracking feature in the "Augmented Reality" Engine Settingds panel
firstname.lastname@example.org -- May 2 2011, 7:19 PM
If a wantt to buy an add on , how can i buy it? because there´s no a option to only buy modules.