LinceoVR web Viewer Support
Follow the Troubleshooting section in this page to resolve common known problems.
If the problem persists, search in the Knowledge Base section under EligoWeb category a possible answer to a similar issue. If still you don't find a solution, please Submit a New Ticket and remember to follow the Support Request Guidelines below. Please note that submitting a ticket, only one attachment is allowed. You may add further attachments in your Ticket Management Page.
- Check System Requirements (Same ad LinceoVR)
- Update Video Drivers. First of all, be sure to have the latest video drivers installed! You can verify drivers version in your Video Card Settings Panel
- Video Card Drivers Settings. Disable hardware antialias (set "controlled by application") in your card's control panel
- Read the Getting Started Guide for web publishing
- If the plugin is still not loading try the manual registering of eligoweb
Support Request Guidelines
Open a new Ticket with the following informations attached:
- Name of the installer: ( ex: LinceoVRViewer_006.msi )
- Description of the error occurred
- Description of how reproduce the error
- Screenshot of the error
- If compares Windows Error Panel press on "click here" and make screenshot
- Screenshot of first page of System Information panel (Start > Programs > Accessories > System Utilities > Microsoft System Information)